GIE Media, a B2B media company serving a wide range of industries, is seeking an individual to join our fast-paced marketing department. The ideal candidate will have two to four years of experience in marketing, as well as a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or public relations. B2B marketing experience is a plus but not required.
Roles and Responsibilities
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- In conjunction with the Publisher, Marketing Director, Audience Development Associate, and design teams, develops creative concept and copy for both email and social efforts of various brands for events, sales and subscription efforts.
- Works with graphic design team to create marketing assets (website, print, digital and social).
- Works with video production team to create animated marketing assets.
- Works with email production to execute email marketing.
- Coordinates paid social efforts with outside agency ensuring campaigns are executed as needed.
- Maintains ongoing brand marketing efforts.
- Review KPIs and adjust marketing plan accordingly.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Strong creative writing for various mediums (email, social media, print and digital ads) – samples required
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with interpersonal skills
- Ability to see a project through multiple steps
- Work well under pressure
- 2-4 years of marketing experience
- Ability to work both independently and on a team
Benefits of working at GIE Media, Inc.:
- Vacation, personal days, sick days and company holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as additional benefits
- In-office/work at home flexibility
We are looking to fill this position ASAP. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org