Established in 1980, GIE Media, Inc. is a leading marketing and communications business-to-business media company serving seventeen industries. Our company goal is to publish the highest quality business magazines, native mobile apps, websites, e-newsletters, conferences, reference books and other forms of business media in growth industries, with a quality standard based upon editorial value and market leadership.
We are currently seeking a New Media Graphic Designer for our New Media Graphic Design department. This position requires creative skills, attention to detail, great organizational skills, and an aptitude for speed. This is a fast-paced, deadline-oriented workplace. Minimum of two year’s graphic design experience.Overview of Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Create, design, layout, and facilitate production of monthly/bimonthly magazines, both in print and native Kindle Fire and iPad/iPhone platforms.
- Serve as the magazine’s primary brand steward to ensure consistency of design and brand standards across all magazine materials.
- Design and layout brochures, handouts, invitations, signage, pitch materials, presentation templates, and other promotional materials.
- Provide creative input on a variety of projects.
- Energetic personality who enjoys working with a collaborative team. Proficiency on a PC in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign 5.5 or later, Photoshop, Illustrator, specifically).
- Meets deadlines and rush projects through use of timing, flexibility and efficiency.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and online layouts/WYSIWYG editors (for micro-site design and e-communications) a plus.
>> quick apply
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or combination of equivalent work experience and education.